- Completed her MBBS and MD (Pathology) from B.J. Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, University of Pune.
- Associate Consultant at K.E.M. Hospital, Pune.
- Founding director and head at Anjali Diagnostic Laboratory
- Head of Pathology Department at GenePath Dx.
- Done more than 2000 bone marrow procedures and reporting
from 2008 and made diagnosis of leukemias, lymphomas, MDS, aplastic anemias.
- Many surgeries
including cardiac bypass surgeries of severe hemophilics have been done in association with our lab
where factor assays and inhibitor assays were carried out, pre and post factor 8 infusions and reports
of these informed urgently..
- As a Director of Pathology in Genepath Dx, they perform wide range of
genetic testing for hemato-oncology and paediatric endocrinology disorders.
- Trained in the diagnosis of various haematological malignancies. Well versed with various techniques
in diagnosis of hematological malignancies. (Bone marrow procedure, Reporting, Cytochemistry, Flow
- Experienced in the diagnosis and follow up of patients with anemia, thalassaemia and other
Hemoglobinopathies and bone marrow failure syndromes.
- Diagnosed patients with haemophilia and other bleeding disorders undergoing
surgical procedures with factor support..
- Has been part of international trials-SIPPET
STUDY at Yashoda Hematology clinic for hemophilic patients. I have also been associated with the
GLIVEC study(for Chronic myeloid leukemia patients)